Sunday, February 15, 2009

field camp

Gosh, I've actually survived the 6D5N field camp without showering, getting adequate hours of sleep nor shitting!

I shall say that this field camp was a rather memorable one. Could you imagine yourself surviving in jungle for almost a week? It got really cold in the night, especially when we're wearing uniform that's completely soaked with sweat. And yes, I didn't brush my teeth for the first 3 days cuz I couldn't find my toothbrush and toothpaste that were deeply buried in my field pack. I could feel the layer of plaque that was formed on my teeth. Yucks! Of course, physical training is part and parcel of any activities in army.

Okay, I shall not condemn so much. The most important reason that pushes me on is that I know I'm not suffering alone. Despite the exhaustion, the dirt and the heat rash that developed on my back, I just carry on doing what I was supposed to do, though, I must say, I don't really see why I was even there but I treated it as another experience that I must go through.

The reason to rejoice about now is that I've fulfilled the requirements to complete BMT and I won't be asked to go for recourse. The last component is IPPT for which a diagnostic test will be conducted tomorrow! =.=" I shan't say anything - whatever will be will be.

You know what, I actually wanted myself to fall sick since the first week but I simply can't! LOL. Much as I want to skip IPPT and SOC, I can't because I've no valid reason. Falling sick is the only way for me but I couldn't. No way will I ever attempt to malinger as it's an offence. Sigh. [Diao~~~ (I know)]

No comments: