Tuesday, November 27, 2007

recent happenings

Kinetics test on Mon. As usual, scored low marks cuz I forgot the units of rate, which is mol dm-3 time-1. If not for the units, I wouldn't do such badly. CCA exco meeting after that to discuss about CCA Bazaar next year. Damn it. Gonna put up the exact same performance again as in Open House. And I swear I so don't wanna act anymore! No more acting for the rest of my life! Hope the in-charge will change actors. Better do so...

Anyway, I haven't settled the 5 souvenirs I have to buy for Taiwan students. Must settle it by tomorrow as there's no more time left already. Teacher said that we should give something related to S'pore. Seriously have no idea on what to buy.. Merlion keychains?? that's like so LC... but I can't think of what to buy.... maybe keychains will be my last resort, though I really don't want to buy keychains if I'm able to think of something better and nicer to give. But giving something is definitely better than giving nothing yea......

Have not finished packing my stuff.. Sigh.. I can foresee that I'm going to panic soon. Even so, I'm just too lazy to pack... aarrggghhhh! Serves me right for going to panic.... o_O"

Watched Dou Niu ep 2 already! Nice show! Watched it at tudou.com and it load much faster than youtube.

Assignments left: 2 compos, 5 Lit essays, little questions left for Bio and Math and 80% left for Chemistry revision paper, and 5 articles for GP. =\


Lets101 - Dating Site for Singles

No comments: