Monday, October 22, 2007

result slip

Tomorrow is the day. Gonna receive promo result slip...
Firstly, I've to start with grumbling!
Guess what'll I do tmr in college?
  1. Wake up at 5.21am to get ready for school. (it's the time i've experimented that the bus will arrive when I reach the bus stop)
  2. Flag-raising at 7.40am.
  3. WAIT TILL 11am for PRINCIPAL'S TALK
  4. Take our promo exma slip and will be released at 12pm.

In a nutshell, tmr's purpose of me going to college will be for the principal only - to listen to his talk. An hour later, I can go home.

I'd choose to not go for the assembly if I can afford to. That, I'll be marked as 'late'. BUT, I've late for 2 times this semester. I can't be late anymore, or I'll be punished to commit myself for 4 additional hours of CIP. {=.="}

Wonder how I'll feel when receiving our result slip. Next year's 0705 may not be the same anymore. :\ Reality is cruel. After being together for only 8 months, we've already built a really strong class bonding within us. I daresay that this bond is the strongest I've had ever felt in terms of being as a class - much stronger than my primary and secondary classes. Yet, separation is imminent. We'll have to face it real soon~

No comments: