Monday, October 29, 2007

happenings

It's start of A level today. H1 mother tongue. I didn't have to take this subject, but went to college early to settle PW group project file and working file. Went early also to participate in ............. (secrets. lolx.)
Anyway, thought that I'm gonna take H1 Chinese next year, somewhere in May/June, if possible. If not, given my terrible grades as reflected on my result slip, I doubt I'd be able to score any A grade in A level. Hopefully will ace Chinese if I take next year.

Went to Chinatown to attend free Math tuition by a teacher whom Lily knows. Unlearn and relearn. I practised that in the 2 hours of lesson this afternoon. Refresh my memory. Benefit lots from it. J1 topics are very important as emphasised by the teacher, who wants us to call him Sunny. =p

Sad thing that was announced today - Mrs Saleem, GP teacher, is leaving for School of Arts. Felt quite sad when I knew that I won't be taught by her next year. She's really a good and understanding teacher, who's the only teacher who allows us to eat as she understands that we need to eat somethings in order to have the energy to pay attention, or we'll be unable to focus for long. Because of her, I regain my confidence in writing good essay and do well in summary and AQ. Being systematic in her teaching, I'm able to understand the skills and logics needed in tackling GP. By the way, 0705, my class, topped the cohort in GP results! congrats us! Nonetheless, all the best for her future endeavours! Life's like that. Separation is sometimes inevitable. she said she cannot stay in NY, cuz it's a contract thingy... Life~

Webcammed and chatted with my "my dad's younger sister's son" just now.
Erm..what's my dad's sister's son is to me ar? cousin?? i dunnox... someone care to tell me? =x
He's somewhere in the continent of Europe now. Heard that he went there cuz of failed love relationship. >.< oh well...
Hope that he can bring me there one day. But need lots of $$$. The flight ticket price costs a bomb. Hope that I'm sponsored! hahax..

PW Oral presentation this Thurs. Haven't written my script yet, but know what I wanted to say. Just that a script can help me reduce the number of times of stuttering and the need to rephrase and structure my sentence in my brains before I speak it out... NY025, jia you!

Ooops. I'm hungry. Haven't had my dinner yet, at like 10+pm... o_O"

No comments: