Monday, September 03, 2007

sept holiday

Just a quick, short entry...

It's September holiday! can wake up late! yay!

But not today when I woke up at 6.20am. I'd set my alarm clock at 6.45am but my Mum thought I'd forget to set alarm clock and was afraid that I'd be late, so she woke me up while I was still dreaming about somthing, which I had forgotten waht was it about, but was regarding something which I yearned to find out more and now I dunno what it was. =.= Anyway, I had Chem lesson for 2 hours! And teacher, Mr Ong Jiun Hoe, was late for 40 minutes! v_v'''

Less than 20 days left to promos. I want to do revision! But before that, I want to complete ALL my CLL assignments. Add oil ... ...

Finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 days ago! Many people felt that the ending is lame, but personally, I think it's not bad la. Last chapter - Nineteen Years Later - is filled with Love, something that Voldemort knows not. Anyway, I maligned Severus Snape for betraying the Order of the Phoenix, which, the truth, is that he had been loyal to the Order all the time. Albus, I'm referring to Harry's and Ginny's younger son, is cute when he is so scared of being sorted to the Slythern's House. Haha.. His full name I think, is Albus Severus Potter. Having the 2 former Headmasters of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape, as his name is indeed cool! Well, these are just some of the reflections and opinions I have after reading the book.

Also finished watching 换换爱 already! Ending is good too! The last episode is really saddening. Anyway, think Yang Cheng Ling and Mike He ought to be real-life couple. Feel that they are very compatible, and they have fun bickering with each other. Have placed order to ask Susi to buy the DVD at only $20. hahax... A good and worth-watching show! =]

Naruto Shippuden: Sakura and Chiyo finally beat Sasori! Sakura is really strong, unlike the past! She's changes so much! =]

Alright, shall stop here. byeee..... =p

No comments: