Friday, June 15, 2007

SLC + aftermath [mid-yr + PW]

Went back to JSS to help out in SLC. It's also a form of reunion for the 23d SC, as well as for the previous SCs.
Proud of the coming 25th SC who have made it thus far. The great sense of satisfaction and fulfilment as a Secondary One Coordinator is simply so overwhelming that they cannot be described in words. I'm sure that's one of the reasons why many of the sec3s want to be Sec One Coordinators. From a batch of newly inducted junior councillors to now, a batch of capable, confident and inspiring leaders. I can see the differences in them. They have grown to become better leaders. They have thought of many innovative ideas which they want to implement for the benefits of the school. All the best for the 25th Student Council in your office term!

Went back home at around 10.15am on the 3rd day of SLC. And I slept till around 6.30pm?! I was zonked out. And if I don't sleep for that long hours, my eyes will feel extremely painful and start to tear which was what happened in the last year's SLC.

After I woke up, I started to worry for my PW and mid-year exams. I hate the feeling.=/
25/6: Math 2pm - 5pm
26/6: Chemistry 2pm - 5pm
28/6: Biology 8am - 9.30am
29/6: Chinese Language & Literature P1 8am -11am
and Chinese Language & Literature P2 2.30pm - 5.30 pm

wish me lotza good luck!

No comments: