Sunday, June 10, 2007

LEP camp

Came back from 4D3N LEP camp at NTU. Slept for a total of about 13 hours for the 3 nights cos we're chatting and gossiping and laming with one another in people's rooms till 3.30am. I didn't pay much attention to the lectures. haha.. I was closing my eyes and waiting for the lectures to end. The only time when I was fully awake was when the speakers said "thank you" which meant that the lecture had ended. lolx....

During the talent time, I acted a pregnant lady. =.=" At first, I didn't know that what I was going to act was the main lead in the skit. And when I found out later, it was too late.. lol... But luckily still get a "you sheng jiang" though did not manage to get the top 3 prizes. But what's important is not the outcome but the process. The 2 hours spent in rehearsing in the lounge was indeed memorable cos students from 4 different JCs (HCI, JJC, TJC & NYJC) worked together towards a common goal. All of us worked hard together. Missed the time Group 8 spent together.. =] The 8th Wonder! 世界第八大奇观!

When camp was over, I reached home at about 3.30pm. After packing everything, I quickly lie down and sleep as I was really sleepy. And I slept till 10pm! -.-" Why didn't my family members wake me up?? -.-" lolx.

Went to Esplanade library to do research on visual effects used in films yesterday. But unfortunately, little useful things were found. National Library is a better place. But at least some relevant stuffs were found which greatly help in our PW.

After the PW, then go out with yanhong, yanli and sokteng to source and buy yukai's birthday presents. As we dunno what to buy for him, in the end, we just buy whatever it seems nice with the 'sui bian la' attitude. LOL... And it was 11.15pm when i reached home....

Left 2 CLL assignments to be done:
1) Ming yun de ji xian and
2) 1000-word Chinese essay =.=

Needa finish these 2 before I can concentrate on my 4 content subjects for the coming Mid-year exams. 1st paper is Maths and I still dunno simple topics like AP/GP and Summation. sigh.. At least I've finally understood how to do mathematical induction. My consequences for never study H2 math during the 1st 3 months.... Gonna put in my best to understand them asap...
Biology paper is one day after CLL papers. Both papers require large amounts of brain cells and not much time left to study. shitty... =\

god bless me~

No comments: