Saturday, February 10, 2007

O level result

Got back my O level result yesterdy afternoon. I was very nervous while sitting down in the hall. I could even feel my heart pumping hard and loud! lolx..

I didn't make it to stage.. diaox.. =_=" Haha.. expected la~ So I had to line up to receive my result from my form teacher. Well, I got a neither horrendous nor an excellent result, but an acceptable and a reasonable one. It's only okay to me... My L1R5 is 11. Here's my summary of my result: EL - B3; Combined Humanities - A2; EM - A2; AM - A2; Physics - A2; Chemistry - A2; Biology - A1 and Chinese - A1. If only my mathematics can get an A1.... *sigh... But never mind, it's all over le. Should work hard for 'A' level instead!

Congrats to Allan who's the top scorer of the school! And also to geok woon, eleen, fahmi, aaron, yiqing, ling yi, desmond, eng tong, meiqi, ching wei, suat kee and many more... who made it to the stage to receive the certificate from Ms Tham, not bad huh... Hahax =)

It's now more dilemmas for me. Gonna make a choice from the choices available. It's certainly not easy for me. Gonna go back to JJC to ask for advice from teachers and my friends on Monday...

Till then, bye! =]

No comments: