Monday, January 01, 2007

back after a long long time...

It's been a long time since I last blogged. Too many things had happened and I dunno where to start with! Anyway, first of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! A new year, a new beginning!

During the last 2 weeks, I've been going out with friends and also working as a flyers-distributer. I am only replacing my friends for the work and I worked only for 4 days. Altogether, I've earned $205. Not too bad for 4 days la. Haa.. Other times, I've been spending time with yanhong, yukai, sokteng and yanli. There's also a BBQ party on 27th Dec for all graduating students. The BBQ party is fun! It's since have been a long long time when we got together and prepare for such a party. Quite a lot of work need to be done before start of the party such as cutting fruits, heating up chocolates to get them to melt, washing plates, washing chicken wings and sting rays, preparing soup to get ready for steamboat and bla bla bla. But with teamwork, all of these were done in just a couple of time! The sense of satisfaction is great! =) I get to see many of the sec 4 friends. Many of them had their hair dyed / highlighted. Some are nice while others are...eh.. can be improved la. Lol...

Today went to IMM with my mum. I spent a total of S$111.60 after buying my clothes! First time spending such a large sum of $$$! So my 2007's first resolution is NOT to buy expensive things until February! I also need to spend $27+ for my concession as I need to attend lessons in JJC for PAE. I'm in Family 1, Orientation Group 1. My OGL is Gareth. Now I'm quite looking forward to the JC life and the Orientation Camp! But the camp costs $65 and yet again I need to fork out more money. =.=" After slacking for a month, now I think I am ready for the stressful and hectic lifestyle as expected in junior colleges. Once again, I'll be facing the STRESS and going to FORCE myself to MEMORISE FACTS for 'A' LEVEL!

(diao~)

It's a long post. Till then, bye! (",)

No comments: