Friday, November 17, 2006

O LEVEL IS OVER!

MY O LEVEL WAS OVER YESTERDAY! CHEERS!!! But blog today cos yesterday's exam last till 5.10p.m. and I was mentally exhausted (I was yawning and yawning when I was doing my Chem Paper 1), so slept till 8.30 p.m. and missed half of Project Superstar show! -.-"

This morning went to KBox at Clementi with yukai! Long time, almost a year, never go KBox already.. And we sang sang sang sang....... haha.. After that, we went to a bookshop which is above the KBox. You know what we did there? For the approximately 2 hours we spent there, we browsed most of the things that were on sale there, such as kid's books, 'Who wants to be a millionaire' quizzes, Chinese Chess sets, recorders, pens and pencils, files and bla bla bla. In the end we bought NOTHING and left. o_O About 5 plus, I took bus 154 home and yukai joined yanhong and zhichiaw, who had finished their O level then, to Orchard Road.

Next Tuesday will be PAE. You know what? I REALLY REALLY REALLY have NO IDEA whether I should go to JC's 3-month course or not. I want to work to earn $$$ so that I can spend and to get an experience of working! On the other hand, I don't wish to miss lessons also. People say JC is many times more hectic than secondary school life. Missing 3 months of lessons means that I might have a HARD time catching up later.
Moreover, people say that General Paper is not easy. If I'm going to JC, then I would have to prepare for GP NOW since I definitely have much room to improve on the language. AAGGRRHH! Aiyo, looks like eventually I'm going to see where my friends would be going before I can decide... In a DILEMMA~~ *sigh.

Life is such.

By the way, yukai said he'll help me find a job! YEAH! I'm so happy to have a job cos this is the first time I will be going to earn $$$ with my own hands! Surely gonna be very proud of myself when I receive my first pay! hee... I just want to find a job as soon as possible! Haha...

No comments: