Tuesday, October 10, 2006

haish...

Oh!! I can't eat properly!!! All because of the 2 ulcers! The ulcer that causes me trouble is the one on my right side of my tongue which is in contact with my molars. This makes it inevitable for me to have to slide my tongue against my teeth when I am chewing or swallowing. I even have difficulty to make the food into a bolus! It is extremely painful yea know! This morning, I couldn't force myself to finish my bread anymore after only one bite, and I went to school with an empty stomach. Though the people around me did not notice, but I do heard my hunger pangs quite a few times -_-" Now, the ulcers are still painful. I don't think that I can eat any sort of hard food already until my ulcers have disappeared. For tonight's dinner, I think I would have to eat porridge instead. (Good news partially cos I dun have to use energy to chew...haha)


Mr Lau is really angry with 4-5 cos we left yesterday afternoon when we were supposed to complete a Chinese High Physics Mock Exam at 2.30pm. *sigh Many of us did not feel like taking anymore mock exams, and also there were rumours saying that the paper is postponed (which is not the case in reality), and thus many started to leave. I did ask gw if it was really postponed and he said 'yes'. So, seeing that most of the class had disappeared and with the 'confirmation' from gw, I left too and proceeded to the canteen. After a quite some time, Mr Lau came to the canteen and met some 4-5 ppl and asked us why nobody was at the classroom. From his looks, I could tell that he was truly disappointed with 4-5. Moreover, my weakest science is Physics~~~ *sigh again...


After prelim, the days in school are to do mock papers nearly everyday and for every lesson. It's making me more and more tired. Especially when after a particular lesson, teachers would just give us about 5 sets of other schools' prelim papers for us to practise. Like yesterday, Mrs Tong gave us 5 sets of Chemistry papers while today, Ms Tang also gave us 5 sets of SS papers. Looks like all 16-year-old boys and girls are destined to go through such process whereby you need to struggle with your academics and handle the stress which is increasing as the exams are nearing [Bio O level Practical next Tue!]. Besides that, you also need to have a strategy in which you have to pay more attention to certain subjects which you are more confident with and that you will score better rather than subjects which you know that you might not be able to improve that much despite the efforts that you put in. SeC 4 LiFe~~~

No comments: