Friday, October 20, 2006

graduation night

Yesterday was Graduation Night. When I was sitting in the hall, I was reminiscing the past 4 years in JSS. It's been an enjoyable and a fruitful period of my life. I never regret joining Jurong Secondary School! I'll always remember the caring teachers who would always nagged at us because they are concerned and worried for us, the craziest classmates and colleagues who brought laughters to me, as well as the fond memories I had in JSS. I vaguely remember the 1st day in JSS when I was a blur 12-year-old boy first time stepping into a much bigger school than in my primary school. I even imagined that I might get lost! Then, I went up to the temporary block for flag-raising. After that, it's our orientation which I had really enjoyed very much. The 21st SC councillors who were in-charged of our class were Ahmad, Serene Wong and Shir Gi. They were very nice and caring towards our class (1/3 '03)! I think that's all I remember on my first day of school and almost forget what activities we played during orientation, but I know they must be fun! =p

After the ceremony ended, it's BuFfEt TimE! But the sad thing was I ate only a little of the food. I spent most of the time taking photos with my friends!! =)' My primary school friends: Shi Hua and Alanmanda. My lower sec friends: Wenxing and yukai. My student council friend who has quitted due to his tight schedule: Rene Jr. And of course my sec 2 councillors, 23rd Student Council, Class 4/5, Explorers, as well as my teachers!! Had a wonderful time yesterday night! Wanna say A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL! (=

No comments: