Saturday, September 16, 2006

prelims

Finally, one week of Prelim is over. BUT, it will only end on next Wednesday. KAMBATE!


On Mon: EL Paper I - Kanasai man! I did e situational writing first. But, I spent too much time on it. Really too MUCH! In the end, I spent less than half an hour on my Compo! Oh my god, I don't even dare to imagine the kind of quality of work that I've given to the teacher! I wonder which teacher would mark my paper. People say that our scripts are picked by random and marked by the English teachers. Hope it's not Ms ~~~... After that was SS - I did a mess on the reliability quesiton! I seem to be contradicting myself such that after I rushed through the question, I had no idea at all on what exactly I'm writing about! Next was E,Math Peper I - Lost quite a lot of marks here and there. But just HOPE that I can secure my A1...


On Tue: Bio Paper II - I was tricked by the question on food chains! SigH... For the other questions...hmm.. really dunno how I'll fare~~ After that was Bio Paper I - Luckily I checked man! Actually I just randomly checked and so lucky me that I spotted 2 questions that I was nearly tricked! And I changed in time. I was even shading the correct option when Ms Tang said "Time's up!". Woo..at least I 'save back' my 1 mark. The setter: Mrs Ng. You're tricky.. Lolz..


On Wed: E.Math Paper II - Dunno why but I had little impression on this paper. I think shd be alright ba... Next was EL Paper II - The 2 passages were easy to understand. BUT, the problem was I dun give what the questions require, resulting in a huge loss of marks. Hope that miracles would happen just like what had happened in MYE.. haha...


On Thurs: Physics Paper II - Guess I'll flunk this paper aGaiN! Ok, dun wanna talk about Physics.. Next was Geography - Hope I crapped enough points! Every point is worth only 1/2 mark! I had written whatever I could memorise. Well, Geography is all about crapping... Really...


On Fri: Chinese Paper I & II - I'll not score well. I know that. Well, just seem that I lost what I could do for this subject. Forget it. Next was A.Math Paper I - Think I can pass provided that there's no careless mistakes made - none at all. Hope my efforts would pay off. The teachers even gave our paper back as they wanted us to spot questions for Paper II as normally in O level, questions tested in Paper I would not be tested again in Paper II. So topics that will be tested in Paper II will be: Logarithm, Relative Velocity, Kinematics (Differentiation and Integration), Surds, Radian, Quadratic Funtions and perhaps Factors theorem and Linear Law. Need to buck up on Relative velocity and kinematics. And cannot confuse differentiating with integrating. And must rmb to add + c... *Worried


Next Mon will be: Chemistry Paper I & II
Tue: A.Math Paper II
and finally the last day (Wed): Physics Paper I.


Last few papers already... Endure!


SHE's MV: Goodbye My Love

No comments: