Monday, July 03, 2006

oral

Exactly 1 more week to my Chinese O level Oral Examination (10 July)! I'd be lying to u should I tell u that I am not at all anxious and nervous. I know that I've not really performed up to both my teacher and my own expectations, so really need to buck up and make use of the advantage of having more days to prepare than e rest of the cohort since I am tested on e last day. It's always e nervousness in me that causes me to underperform in oral examination, and I am almost used to it! Now, I really need to learn to relax and keep myself in an optimum condition for taking the oral. I just need to visualise e scene where I am not at all nervous and am performing to my best, then leave the examination hall with no regrets and a sense of satisfaction. Wow, I'd be really gleeful then! So ya, need to train myself to stay calm. Although there's FIFA World Cup Final e day before, or should I say 12 hours before e start of my oral exam, I, of course, would not torture myself by forcing myself to be awake to watch e final match and then, most probably, to underperform in e oral exam! Haha... O level is important! Lolx... Good luck to everyone! =]

No comments: