Friday, June 02, 2006

SLC coming

All right. It's a brand new skin! Hahz...

SLC is coming soon~~~ Feeling excited about it, but I'm quite sure the campers are even more excited about it, with a bit of nervous... For me, I am looking forward to it to see how e campers have 'grown' to become better leaders. I also hope that e campers will be able to impress me! =p Anyway, results will be shown on 5th June~~

After SLC, 23rd SC would have effectively 'stepped down'...And we'll find ourselves 'free' LOL.. Nonetheless, I'm sure 23rd would feel something seems to have 'disappeared' from them forever. But, we'll find something in return, that is: loads of homework in preparation for our 'O' level! -_-"

Yayaya, Sec 4 life is lyk tat one, as many ppl have said... So I'll just have to live with it, and live with e stress~ Aarrgghh..the stress finds me once more, nope, it is many times more! xp

For the upcoming SLC, 23rd SC: Always Ready, Ever Willing!

No comments: