Saturday, June 10, 2006

Science ctr

Ytd morning rained heavily and I had to run thru e rain to e bus stop in order to get to science ctr for my volunteering work~~ I was almost wet all over! And now, gosh, I'm feeling a bit headache, down with flu and running nose... Hate tis stupid feeling yea know! I was helping e staff there typing scripts for dem so tat they culd prepare for their show at IMM on 16-18 June and educated public abt digestive system... The room was damn freezy cold, and it was still pouring heavily outside, that I was simply trembling, as if I was in Arctic... Juz dun understand why e staff dun wanna raise up e air-con temperature... Anyway, I dun enjoy tis volunteering experience compared to last yr's... It was juz too boring, and I found dem inorganized too... haiz...shall not tok abt it anymore...

After my volunteering job which ended abt 5.15p.m., I went to Bugis Swensens with my CCA frens to have our dinner there... It was sort of 'reunion' dinner as they had called~ O_o" Anyway, e food was not bad lar... I ordered chicken rice with a layer of cheese above the food, which I had completey forgotten e name of e dish, and also a dessert: Banana Split! LolZ... These 2 dishes cost me $20! SehX... A big hole in my wallet... But okay lar, since it dun happen many times, and we're mugging for O lvl soon, no time to crap liao... After tat, we juz window shopping a while and went home... And after tat, I felt e dizziness and caught with flu xp... *speechless

No comments: