Sunday, July 19, 2015

How nice if...

I've learnt basic Korean but I've not typed in Korean in my blog before. I shall confess in Korean now: 저는 수영을 못 해요 :( ㅠㅠ

How nice it would be if I know how to swim instinctively, like most dogs. Lol. I'd be satisfied if I could float comfortably in the water, and paddle across a distance if I want to. It is rather embarrassing to learn swimming with other people. The ideal scenario is that somebody is willing to give me a personal lesson at a reasonable fee (or free) at a swimming pool where there may only be a few people, if not nobody, watching. Hur hur~~ Missing out the fun participating in water activities is no fun. Snorkelling or just playing water in the middle of the pool - how I wish I could accomplish them soon. Why can't swimming be as easy to pick up as cycling? :/

How nice it would be if my fitness level could stay at the level as when I was still an active serviceman. Well, I definitely have no excuses about this since it is within my ability to go for training and build up or as least maintain my fitness level. Still, I reckon it is not so easy after all compared to being in an environment where training schedule has been planned for you. More than self-discipline, commitment is the key to achieving the desired fitness level. I'm still figuring out what my source of motivation is just so that this commitment to keep fit could be carried out. ^^"

Anyway, I've updated my cover picture which features all the crew members :D

I've also added a playlist featuring songs that I really like :)

Back to the focus of this post. Lastly, how nice it would be if there is a change of my employment status. Sigh. 쉽지 않아. I hope the employers could be more empathetic about people like me/us who are in this catch-22 situation. Most of us have been through this phase. So why not expedite the process and alleviate our anxiety sooner? *fingers crossed*

No comments: