Sunday, March 22, 2009

post-BMT

POP loh!
Lol, I know it's so so so so so late to say "POP loh". But it seems like they are words that all who've gone through BMT must say, since they appear at every blogs and Facebook of those who've just POP-ed, I should say it too.
BMT: 070109 - 100309
Next date that I'm looking forward to will be my ORD which is on 061110! It seems long but don't we always say time flies? So my ORD will be soon=) (Oh, I'm being optimistic...)

Remember that I mentioned I'd always wanted myself to fall sick ever since my BMT started? Well, I managed to fall sick (fever + headache + cough + running nose), but it occured only after my POP, or during my block leave. So yea, instead of enjoying myself during the first few days of my block leave, I rest at home instead. What a waste. By the way, the block leave that we had was compulsory for us to take. Since everyone is entitled 14 days of leave per year, after the 9 compulsory block leave, we have only 5 days of leave left for the rest of the year. What the... It's only March and there's 9 more months and 5 days of leave is all we have.
Okay, I didn't forget what I just said previously - time flies.

You know what, I was actually very worried when I was checking for my ePosting to find out which vocation I'm assigned to. I strongly do not want to get myself trained in vocations that are infamous for their level of 'siong-ness'. Luckily, I'm posted to HQ ARMOUR. It's not a slack vocation though but it's definitely better than Guards. Moreoever, Tianwei aka Xiao Bai, my bunkmate, is posted to the same vocation as me. Hope we are grouped together and can operate the together. Tomorrow is the day to report to my new unit, hope I can find my way there successfully.

Just being random, I hate Polaramine (Polarax), a drug used to stop running nose but it causes the side-effect of headache! I hate headache! For your information, the 2 most uncomfortable illnesses to me are toothache and headache. To stop the headache, I consumed a tablet of Panadol and I feel much better now.

Besides this naturally-occuring headache, another issue that makes me headache is the order of courses of university. I had a hard time deciding whether FASS or FoS should come before the other. Finally, after putting my interest and future prospects into consideration, I decided that FoS should come before FASS. Hmmm..Hope I can be granted my first or second choice. Sigh, if only I'm smart enough... I just realised that I always tend to attain the second best grade in all my examninations, in PSLE (all A, (there's A* in PSLE!)), O (mostly A2) and A level (mostly B).
v_v"

Oh ya, my neighbour gave me a box of New Moon Chicken Essence just now! She said it's a form of encouragement for whatever I am going through. How nice of her! :D

Alright, I need to go shave now.
I'm so lazy to shave!
Need to wake up early tomorrow in order to reach my unit at 0800.
o_O"
Till then.

No comments: