Sunday, February 01, 2009

BMT

6 more weeks to endure through before POP. Gonna book-in later at 20 15.
I dunno about Singapore mainland but I've not seen any raindrops in Tekong since 070109. Damn it. Boiling hot. It's made even more uncomfortable for me as I'm one who perspires like nobody business. The only short moment I enjoy is after my shower. It's just refreshing.

To book-out, I must book-in. That means that I'd have to endure at least 5 days per week. And mind you, each day in Tekong is as if it has been 3 days in mainland.

Expecting more RTs for myself since I'm expected to pass IPPT, which I thought is rather difficult. Somehow, I've lost the desire to pass this test after doing it for so many years already. Lame.

Expectation sucks.
EZ-link adult fare sucks.

P.S.: Gonna have dessers at Ji De Chi, JP2 with my family before booking-in later. (Durian, I'm coming!) =p

No comments: