Monday, August 11, 2008

unclassifiable

Prelims is just round the corner.
Sad to day, I'm not fully prepared yet. Everything's so unlike O level.
I shall embrace the challenges that A level pose upon me.

Anyway, I suddenly realise one thing recently. I sort of know what I truly want to do - that is to dance. Yes, dance.
If not for the opportunities to dance in sec sch to perform, whether during student council camps, sec 1 orientation or teachers' day, I wouldn't know how greatly dance really interests me.
Not that I can't dance well anyway, I even think that I have the potential to become a, well, good dancer. If I had known such interest of mine earlier, like in P6, I would have joined Dance as my CCA. On the other hand, I was glad that I didn't join after knowing that all the members of Modern Dance are girls only, even though no gender restriction is imposed for the CCA. Oh well, I'm a little fickle-minded. =\

So after I realised that I like to dance, I wanted to join Dance in JC. Unfortunately, I didn't. Firstly, I couldn't find the teacher-in-charge because I didn't know what is the name of the teacher, nor how he/she looks like. Secondly, there was this innate fear of being mocked at if my movements were not as proficient as others who might have more experiences in Dance. Thirdly, the deadline to join a CCA was nearing then, and so I just went to join CCAs that I could find those teacher-in-charge, lest I ended with no CCA, and hence had nothing to write for SGC.

Why interest for dance? I pondered myself over this question. Hmmmm....perhaps I enjoy the moments on the stage where I dance. Perhaps I enjoy dancing with others and together, to bring a wonderful performance to the audience. Perhaps I like to be involved and be part of a dance specially choreographed. And perhaps, since I'm not a good conversationalist, which is why I'm so gonna screw up my interviews, I could only express myself through body movements. (I used could as I don't want to be so certain that I acknowlege it as a fact. =\)

I always admire those dancers, especially those who got the chance to dance with a star/singers, who can do what they like to do. They don't just get to earn, they are also doing what they are happy about.

If only there is a industry that involves dance ... ... ... (Ok, I think I am dreaming ...)
Reality kills dreams.
--------------------------------------------------------

Attended LEP Farewell last Friday after National Day celebration. Received lots of encouragement by the Principal, VP and teachers. My heartfelt gratitude to them!
A quote by Subject Coordinator Mr Pang,


学会的东西很忙
学会的东西很多

(里头蕴藏着双层意义)

We were served a very delicious Nasi Lemak meal after the farewell party. It was actually one of the main reasons that I attended - FOOD, which helped to settle my lunch. =D

No comments: