Friday, October 12, 2007

=( horrendous promo results

Was quite worried and anxious when i was about to recieve my promo results in the hall.
SIGH. Promo results are disappointing.
Didn't improve from my Mid-year at all. and my grades only worsen.

I failed Chem. ='(
Really disappointed, though I expect myself that i won't do well.
But it still made me sad. =(
Very demoralising.
Have I become dumb, or the paper is difficult?
And I think it's the former. cos people around me score high for Chem and most of them thought that Chem is the easiest subject.
But not to me. I disliked Chem since Sec 3... >.<>
t_t

CLL. On the dot, i pass. =.="
Those who know me will know that Chinese is one of the subjects that I can score in.
But it's no longer the case anymore.
I failed my Chinese Compo. A pathetic 16.5/35.

How strict the teachers are in marking~~~ =.="""
TERRIBLE!
Disappointment.
2nd time failing this year. [sob]

Pass my Math, GP and Bio. but, to me, they're not good passes.

Bio 20-mark Free Response Question is CRAZY!
Really!
I scored a real pathetic 2/20!!!! Break my record!
There are others getting 0 mark, and even NEGATIVE (eg. -1/20) marks!
Reason: never spell out NAD in full for every part question.
NAD: Nicotineamide Adenine Dinucleotide
So the teachers do not understand what is 'NAD', and thw whole answer is not accepted. That's how I get my 2 marks.
Teachers also deduct marks due to our paragraphing, that's how some people got marks deducted and some got negative marks.
Seriously, Bio department is, to me, damn rigid. sigh...

Math. Need one more, or just half a mark, to jump a grade. cos the teachers will round up when they key in the marks. Wasted.
But i'm really happy that I can still pass Math though, cos it's the subject I have little confidence in after the paper.

GP is my best subject. =.= >.<
Paper 1: The teacher commented that my essay is highly readable. But somehow, he/she didn't quite reflect this when giving my marks.
Paper 2: I scored zero for vocab. -.- But thanks to my summary for getting 10 marks over 8 marks (there're 2 bonus marks). Got 5/8 for AQ. And I got 29.5/50 and I'm satisfied with it. :]
But i still need to strive to get better results. there are my friends who score 36/50 [Woah!]...

After the release of the promo papers, it's time to prepare for Open House.
What a 'nice' arrangement when preparation for Open House is right after release of exam scripts.
Those who may retain naturally will not have the mood for Open House.
And me, too, do not quite have the mood after getting those terrible results.
But I have to act. yeah. So I endured and tried to control my sleepiness till 3.25pm when it's CCS's turn to perform at the atrium.
Thanks CCS and my class 0705 for their presence, cheering and support when CCS performs. And also my tutors Mr Goh and Ms Tan. =]
We perform in just a preparation of 3 days, including brainstorming for ideas on what to perform, and rehearsal. It's definitely not easy.
Received positive feedbacks and i'm quite contented, though I know there are rooms for improvements in my acting skills. but it will still be the best situation if i'm not involved in acting in any way. lolx....

Interestingly, I was more energetic after our performance and don't feel that sleepy anymore.
So i went to my class there. We're in-charge of game stall. And so I played. hahax...

Open House ended around 5.30pm, i think. and reached home around 7.10pm.
Kept thinking of my terrible promo results, and whether i'm capable of getting good resuls in 'A' level in my bus journey...
=\

It's been a long day.
And now, I'm sleepy. o_o```

No comments: