Wednesday, August 08, 2007

National Day eve '07

Was damn zonked out this morning when i woke up from my bed and off the alarm of my phone. DAMN TIRED. I could tell my body really need more sleep. i'm that tired was due to the past 2 days' night study in college. Reached home at 12.10am on Mon and 10.50pm on Tues. Hence insufficient sleep. And I couldn't walk steadily, i walked like a drunkard, walking diagonally left and right. =_="

Need to stand longer than usual in sedia position as there's National Day celeration's procedures to follow where the commander and the flag-bearers had to do many things before the 1st part of the national day celebrations ended. The 2nd part was a concert in the hall. The superstars finalists Nat and Javin (shd be like that spell) sang 末日之恋 together and then Nat sang 爱爱爱 solo. cool! After the concert ended, went to LT 3 for the farewell of the J2 LEP. After that, my cca CCS brought the Indonesian students to Bugis to introduce them the culture of Singapore. Well, since we are chinese CULTURAL society.

Because of my packed schedule, I couldn't meet my bio tutor to go though my Bio mock SPA. Haiz, need to go back to college on Sat 9am then. =/

After bidding goodbyes to the Indonesian students, I went to Bugis street wanting to buy a bag. Then thought of going to the Nike warehouse sale in Kovan, so decided to go to the warehouse sale before deciding whether or not to buy the bag. Unfortunately, none suits my preferance. In the end, I bought a top before I went home. I can't go there which is really far away and go home empty-handed right? lolz.. so i told myself that i must buy something or it's a waste of time and efforts.

No materials to evaluate for EoM! really pathetic! by hook or by crook, i must produce an EoM before Sunday as Mon is the deadline. Anyway, it's only Version 1. Still, gonna put in my best.

Lots of tests and SPAs in the next 2 weeks before the end of Term 3. sigh¬ That's jc life. Dunno how we'll pull through the tough period but somehow we'll be able to pull through them. Just have to do it and they will be over soon. =/


天上人间
一般滋味在心头

No comments: