Monday, July 02, 2007

sch stuff.. boring

blogging... and it's really late... oh, it's already a brand new day.. =.="

Tiring period of mugging and taking exams are gone, but the worse has yet to come and will be coming very soon indeed. the ReSuLtS of the mid-year exams! don't wish to dwell my mind and worry too much about my results. whatever will be, will be. i know that i have put in my best for all the papers. i know i did. i'll try to face the reality/cruelty of the world, whatever results i fare for myself. i'll try. didn't i used to be an optimist? let it not change, alright?

the days ahead will be busy. sigh. well, that's jc life, isn't it? special time tables for the next 2 weeks are set for us whereby morning will be lectures while afternoon will be PW. i anticipate that it will be really boring. hope that my anticipation will not come true, as least not to the extent of boring us to death. as a CCS member, i have to watch 3 drama plays. T_T need to fork out money myself for watching these drama productions, though most probably there'll be discounts, at least $8 it will be for watching each drama production from my past experiences which i think is still quite alot for me. but i've to pay those money eventually. =\ Looking forward to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie! and the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book! yea, i'm a Harry Potter fans.. haha...

there'll be cca meetings which will be discussing about changing the name of our cca name instead of 'chinese cultural society', and meetings where the exco are to plan for what are the things to do for future cca days.. well, i don't see a need to change the name of our cca. who knows that CCS may reach out to more areas such as chinese debate and others in the future? CCS is now restricted only to drama production but who knows, the future ccs members may decide to work on other areas regarding chinese culture, since it is Chinese Cultural Society? Drama production being ccs's major while others (such as debate) being minors is a pretty good idea eh? well, those are all my personal opinions. one person's stand has an extremely low probability to change the decision of the rest. the result is that the person will have to eventually conform to the ideas of the majority. i think i'll just keep mum while the rest are discussing, or maybe say something like 'ok', 'yea', 'can' in order to get it over and done with. >.<


HAHA! so happy! i just found out that I don't have to go back to school on Tues (3.7.07) cos there is still mid-year exams going on.. CSC, Art and MT Listening Compre. so my weekend is 4 days long! ahahahhaahhahahhahaaha! more time to do my notes, finish my tutorials and read some books! all work and no play makes me a dull boy. =p lolx... that, of course, also means more time for me to relax, and get myself ready for more challenges ahead in school, in life.

hmmm.... a pretty long post. shall stop here..

tata! :p

*vanished*

No comments: