Saturday, May 12, 2007

naruto shooting star

The tune which is playing now is Shooting Star from Naruto: Shippuden! It's played after every episode of Naruto. This song is so touching and evokes a sense of nostalgia..... (:

This morning had my Chinese Language & Literature test. Let me tell you the torturous format for the test: Firstly, test for Paper 2 Literature component is tested first for 1 h 30 min from 08 10 - 09 40, followed by a 20 min break. Next, 1 h 30 min of Paper 1 Language component commenced at 10 00 to 11 30. In other words, I had been writing for 3 full hours non-stop! I've also used 9 writing papers for this test... waste .... but no choice..... =\

After test, we had a half-hour break before a Literature remedial from 12 00 - 13 00 for 'Yao' by Lu Xun. Good thing is the teachers had bought us biscuits and bread to fill our hungry stomachs. Just couldn't pay my full attention during the remedial. Instead, I was studying and tried to memorise the 6 errors, reasons and improvements for next tuesday Chemistry SPA. lolx... I have memorised the 6 errors but still not so sure for the reasons and improvements for each error.

After that, I waited till 14 30 to watch 'Othello' - a drama adapted from Shakespeare. It's a literature text for 'A' level. This drama is acted by the English drama club and my PE teacher - Mr. Singh, is also one of the actors! hahahax... he's so funny...

I owe 3 CLL assgnments and i MUST complete them by tomorrow. Teacher had even issued a 'black list' and my name is, of course, on the list. Teacher said, "Sha1 Wu2 She4" if those of us still not going to do the assgnments... How can I not do? I've owed the assignments for almost a month already... Of course I am not the only one... hahax...

Just finished watching Naruto: Shippuden episode 13! SO COOL! SO EXCITING! LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT EPISODE! THAT'LL BE EVEN MORE EXCITING!

No time to listen my S.H.E.'s album proper cos too much things need to be done. Homework, GPP, CCA bla bla bla...... So yesterday I had to type my group's GPP while listening to the album. I like 'Zai Bie Kang Qiao' cos it has the poem feel. Perhaps I'm studying Chinese Literature that makes me like this song very much. The melody is also very touching! =]

No comments: