Saturday, August 26, 2006

library

Just taken my shower after coming back from Jurong East library...

I reached at JE library at 10am sharp just as the window doors of the library slide open and there rush in the crowd of the 'kiasu' people who had been waiting outside, ready to find for tables and chairs... Though Izzat, Siti, Fahmi, Yan Hong and me were among the crowd of people, sadly, we did not manage to find a table for us. -__-" And so we settled at a corner on the 4th floor, also the noisiest floor of the library.

I did Chung Cheng High School's A.Math Prelim papers the whole day in the library. My concept of the topics is not strong enough, and thus met many many problems solving them. But after knowing the methods to go about solving them, I think my concepts of the topics are reinforced. Just hope that I won't forget them in my coming prelims and O levels. PRACTICE is the key to succeed in A.Math. Looks like I have to squeeze out extra time for A.Math...

On the way home in the bus, I did Physics TYS on the topic Practical Electricity. It was the only time when I touch Physics today because I have been cracking my head on A.Math questions... Now brain cells are zonked!

Gonna start doing my SS notes, as well as notes on some fo the topics of Physics which I think are the most important tomorrow. Hope I'll be able to concentrate!

=]

No comments: