Friday, August 11, 2006

anything

I'm just typing whatever I feel like typing. You may not understand...

WHY??? Stupid. Stress up now. But I just don't feel like dong anything. For the fact that the current state that I am in proves that. Feeling extremely lazy. I don't want to care, if I can. Too bad la. It can't be changed anymore. Think too much. Do too less. That's the consequence. I don't want to accept, but left with no choice. Need to be a realist, though desire the ideal. Happy or sad, time goes by as it has always been, and life goes on. That's the cruelty of the world. Want the ways things to go as you hope, but it never become what you hope to be. I'm not feeling sorry for myself. I'm just feeling that I've let down the people around me. I wonder why do they care so much. It makes me uneasy and feel pressurized. I have always thought that I can face the situation bravely. However, I am too naive. I realise that I can't. It's too late. People will not be as what they are in the past. They change as time passes. The feeling is different. I always wonder why do we have to face so much things in life that almost make you feel that you are useless, make you look pathetic, make people to feel sorry for you - and this cycle continues. As you grow up, you have to face more difficult situations and it will become more tedious to resolve them. Perhaps that is the price we have to pay for being highly intelligent organism. Everyone aims high and spends much of their time slogging their guts out to prove themselves worthy and capable, when the roles of living things in the Earth are just to be born, pass down their genes, and die.

Now, things are not as that simple anymore. This is an ever-changing world which becomes more and more complicated. Our roles: accept it, whether you like it or not. Diploma is important to survive. A degree is even more preferable in this realistic society. At least a certificate is needed in order to survive in this competitive world. Human, a mammal evolved so much so that we have no natural abilities to defend ourselves, has to be made to know as much of this world as possible so that we are able to survive. For yourself? For your family? For your friends? For the country? What's exactly the purpose?

I wonder...

No comments: