Friday, June 23, 2006

World Cup fever

S'posed to attend last day of study camp today, but i didn't go and slept till 12 plus instead! Well, I heard tat many ppl also didn't attend and only a few 'hardworkers' went and found out tat e classroom doors were not even opened! LolZ... Well, i dun think we're really wrong in 'playing truant' as u may say, because e programme for e whole 4 hrs is: Self-study... Moreover, teachers were not even there and dun even care if we're really studying. So, what's e point right? And I decided that i deserved a good sleep after having to wake up early in the morning for e past days, haha.. Also, I watched e FIFA World Cup last nite until 4.50a.m.! How am I ABLE to wake up??!! Even if I attended e study camp, how am I ABLE to SELF-STUDY??!! That's mission impossible.

I watched e match between Japan and Brazil...The result is Japan 1 Brazil 4. Brazil Bravo [2 Bras, by yq..haha]! The whole match was very exciting and it was what kept me awake during e whole 2 hrs, after having a quick nap from 1.30a.m. to 2.50a.m. when I really need to sleep...

Now, 2 more days to e start of Term 3. Die, I haven't finish my homework, esp. English (cos of Ms Phua)! Dunno if I can finish all e homework tat i 'intended' to do on time or not... My first priority is to finish Engish and that's e least I MuSt finish. Still have Geog notes and other which I have forgotten... The homework I not planning to do is Chinese, OoOpS... But I believe e teacher won't collect ba.. (plz realise my wish~)

Leaders Commencement Day will be held on 19th July if I'm not wrong, yup, it has been postponed to 1 week later. Till then, 23rd SC has only about a month left being officially in office before 24the SC officially take over. The feeling of not being in Student Council officially and 'promoted' to e Old Bird Clan will be very weird ba.. But I think tat feeling won't last long, because we've our major 'O' level to worry about -_-"... Ms Tang expects 4 As from us, and I do hope I can achieve tat and even better.. (=

Eventually, each of us will have our different futures to work towards to and parting is therefore inevitable. Nonetheless, may we meet up with one another again in the years to come.

No comments: